Thursday, June 6, 2013

Flowers?!

Well, Well, Well.... Trying my hand at making my own flowers. Watch youtube video after you tub video.  Tried the paper flower.... Not sold at all, looks like hot mess. So then I tried tissue.... not bad. Just think that they are little big.  Well guess I will stop rambling on... show you what I made.....



Items used:
Copic Markers
Wasi Tape from Smash box
Heart stickers
Tisse paper flowers, sprayed with Heidi  Swapp Color Shine  "PrimeRose"
Stampin up paper
Digi Image is "London & Puffy" from Simply B Stamps.... found here.

Thanks for stopping... Please leave comment and follow me!


 photo tanjasiggy.png

8 comments:

  1. Gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at Digi Galore this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tanya....thanks for showing me.....Anita....through the purple haze challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo Sweet Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh how darling..great colouring..thanks for joining us at SBS

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fantastic....love her
    Thanks for joining in our Birthday celebrations
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job. Thanks for joining our SBS Birthday Celebrations.

    ReplyDelete