Monday, July 22, 2013

Thought the Purple Haze - Anything Goes Challenge with FLOWERS!



Hello......Another week another challenge,this week its anything goes....with flowers! Man did I have time picking what I wanted to use, let alone what to make. What is a girl to do?!?!? LOL

So I made a cover sheet for my DT project book. This book is how I keep track of all upcoming projects, the names of paper, stamps, and copic markers used.  I love the saying "Enjoy the Journey". Just helpful reminder for when I stress myself out on my next project. LOL

Please join in the fun... Prize this week is sponsored by US - Through the Purple Haze. Prize is "Anonymous Mystery Prize" !!!!  




Items used: 

Copic Markers:
Skin:   E50,E51,E53,E55 Cheeks- R20
Shirt:  RV45
Jeans: B93,B95,B97  went over with blender pen
Hair:   T0,T2,T4,T6,T8
Paper: From my stash of designer paper
Stam Set: Recollections :  About Time
Flowers: From my stash
Digi is from The Stamping Chef "Jolene"





Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and follow! :)

 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

8 comments:

  1. THat is great!!!!
    Laura Sous Chef
    wwww.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love colours and flowers Tanja! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanja! Wow, your coloring skills are awesome! I love how you did the hair on your image! Great card!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colouring, love the hair and as DArch says what a great card....well done.
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another person who can colour in .... love the image Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card. The image is fabulous and your colouring is wonderful. The flowers are pretty and the paper is nice.

    Zoe
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Tanja great colouring and love the image!
    Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Tanja! Love the soft coloring and soft blending. great job!

    ReplyDelete