Monday, July 15, 2013

Through the Purple Haze goes live!!! 1st Challenge.... Oh mylanta

Hello everyone!

I'm proud to say that I have made it on to another wonderful design team Through the Purple Haze.  I'm a hazel nut! LOL So many wonderful things and prizes going on at the Haze. So you don't want to miss out.  Lets get on to the good stuff...... Sponsor for this week is Indigo Blu. Which has some awesome stamp sets!!  Prize up for grabs is stamp set of your choice!!!
 The stamp set I was given to use is called Live Laugh Love. I'm sooooo in love with the phrases, that I had to use the both!! LOL Just a classy set... wanted to keep clean and simple. The images and words is what makes these cards come to life. Well enough of all the rambling.... take a peek at what I made.





Items used:
Stampin Up paper and Ink - Peach Parfait
Ribbon - $1 bin at Michael's
Stampin Up - Pearls

Thanks for stoping by!!  Please don't forget to comment and follow.


7 comments:

  1. Yellows are not my favourite colour, but your cards are amazing and i just adore both of them - well done Tanja...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning - to say you only just got the stamps - you have done brilliant

    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerat work especially since it was the 11th hour!! ;-) Love both cards, think they are beautiful. The ribbon ties in so well with your ink, great find!

    Eithne xx
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanja! Your cards are amazing and beautiful! Love the color scheme you picked! And I love your new blog! It is awesome. Very hip!!!

    Darcy DT
    Through the Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are great, I wouldn't have thought of using yellow but it works well, with the indigo blu stamps

    Mel DT
    Through the Purple Haze Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fantabulous, I love the colour.
    Big Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely and sunny its gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete