Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just Inspirational Challenges and Dr. Digi


Welcome to the this weeks challenge at Just Inspirational Challenges. 




This week is Team A's turn and we are sponsored by the fab Dr.Digi House of Stamps! 




 Who are offering a free digi to one lucky winner!



This week's photo






We would like you to interpret the picture however you like; the image itself, the colours, the shape, etc.

Here is what i did






I used Brünnhilde which was kindly given to us by the sponsor. She is coloured with prisma colored pencils. The papers are from Stampin Up And Copic X-press it. Ribbon and stones are from my stash.

This is my first time using my prisma colored pencils. Have to say that they are really growing on me... LOL. But I still like my copics the best. Picture for me was just colorful and fun. That is that I wanted to card to look like.

Be sure to pop over to Just Inspirational to enter! 

Thanks for stopping by.... don't forget to comment and follow.





 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

No comments:

Post a Comment