Monday, September 30, 2013

Big City Smexies Charly

Good Evening,

  I have some great news to share before I move on to my project.


            I'm a Sous Chef for The Stamping Chef challenges!!!! I'm over come with joy!!!

Now on to my project...... Used big city smexies "Me I'm Just Awesome" Charly!



Colored with Copic Markers
Papers & Ribbon - From my Stash

Entered in Challenges:
House of Gill
scrapbook stamp society challenge
Get inky Challenge



Thanks for stopping by!



 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

4 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Tanja.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Tanja, Nice colours also.
    Thank you for joining us at the challenge of the Scrapbook Stamp Society and good luck.
    Greetings from Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill card great layout & image.
    Thanks for joining us at get inky
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tks for joining the last Challenge at the House of Gilli ! Hope to see you again in our next challenge that will be launched soon !

    ReplyDelete