Friday, September 6, 2013

Simply B Stamps "Zombies & Creeps"

The lovely Betty over at Simply B Stamps is releasing Zombies & Creeps today! Wow the image i got to play with  is creepy, scary awesome!!!  Blog:  Simply Betty Stamps

At SBS Fan page, I answered a trivia question correctly. Won an image...... when Betty sent it to me, she said.... "Taking you out of your comfort zone" !!!!

I had the pleasure of working with image"Calpernia & Oggie".  Here is what I did:






Used copic markers
Washi tape for border
Micheals Ribbon
Skulls - from my stash
Binder from my stash

FYI: It took me a month to color this image and I started over 4 times! LOL It was well worth it!!!

Thanks Betty for letting me play along!!! Thanks Corinne for PUSH!

Please comment and follow


 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

7 comments:

  1. So creepily elegant :-) love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have OUTDONE yourself and I just knew you would could do it! this is FABULOUS!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and an awesome looking binder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done an amazing job, Tanja!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love how you colored the image. What a wonderful project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow oh wow amazing..........such a talent you have.....fiona DT TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is GORGEIOUS!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete