Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SBS Challenge With Betty Showgirl ....

Hello Crafty Friends,

 So the cat is finally out of the bag..... Yes I have changed my blog name from Craft-Tee in the City to Twisted Tee Crafts.  This name fits me much better. LOL

2nd... Yes... I'm on SBS Design Team! :)  I'm over the moon!!!

Today Betty has little challenge going on with Betty Show Girl. Please check out Simply Betty Stamps Blog for details.

Browns & Cream Color Comb & Glitter.......

Here is my Project :



Skin: E11,E13,E15
Eyes: E37,E39
Lips R89
Outfit: E74,E77,E79
E30,E31,E34
Hair: E59,E57,E55
Paper: Stampin paper
Ribbon from stash

Thank for stopping by!!! Happy Crafting :)





 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

3 comments:

  1. Although the previous design of your site was pretty, this is definitely more you. And as usual the card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab designer paper and beautifully coloured image, welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete