Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge #12 - Anything Goes

Good Morning Crafty Friends....  :)

Today starts a new challenge over at The Stamping Chef Challenges.  Some of you might not know that I asked the wonderful & talented Tamara to draw a digi for me. My alter ego ...... Which was named Demented Beauty, by my funny crafty friend Corinne Jones. Check out the card she made here ---> Corinne's-Demented Beauty Card




My Crafty Ingredients:
    Copics:
         Skin: E11,E13,E15
         Hair: E18,E19,E08
         Clothes: R39,R59,R89  & C0,C1,C3,C5
          Blender pen
    Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts     
    Paper, Bling and from my stash.

Off you go..... Who doesn't want a chance to win a few digis.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Happy Crafting!



 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

1 comment: