Sunday, May 4, 2014

Kiss it Betty

Good afternoon Crafty Friends,

 Today is the release of "KISS IT BETTY".  She can be found on the Simply B Stamps store. What a wonderful image for those awesomely not nice people in your life. LOL




Items Used: 
Copic Markers
Skin: E51,E53,E21,E04 Blush R20
Hair: C9,C7,C5
Lips: R59
Eyes: E39,E15 Copic Muiltliner
Clothes: B12,B21,B23 & C10 for dots
Paper & Embellies - From my stash of goodies



GUESS WHAT:::: 
Leave a comment here and at each of the DT member's blogs for a chance to win this cutie! Each member will choose a comment as the winner and prize claiming instructions will follow. You have until Monday night to leave a comment. Winner from each blog will be announced on Tuesday with Tuesday's Solo. 

Betty is sooooooo AWESOME!!! 



 Thanks for stopping by :)  and don't forget to comment for chance to win!!!


 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,

    Kiss it Betty is soooooo cute. She reminds me of Flo from the show Alice years ago (OK so you know my age approximately now LOL).

    You did a fantastic job at colouring her too! I have to wait for my refills to colour more skin so have to wait!. I just found SBS's and just adore them. Please add me to the chance of winning this Digi...I will for sure treasure her.

    Thanks,
    MichelleVata@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, would love to win her x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blue that you used! I am loving this image and you have colored her so pretty! I love that patterned paper that you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I couldn't give this to my frenemy; I wouldn't want to get it ripped up!! Maybe give it to another friend and commiserate on said frenemy?? I love your Copic blue combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo - thanks for listing them! I'm going to Pin this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and black combination, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours you used, great card x

    ReplyDelete