Friday, June 13, 2014

SBS Girly Swap Hop

Hello Crafty Friends,


 Today is the girly swap hop…. My swap buddy was Katya Bess! Let me tell you, she spoiled me! I'm very thankful for all the items that I got.  Thank you so much Kat!!







HOP LIST

1.Betty Roberts

2. Corinne Jones

3. Anita Blake

4. Tanja Charles       ***** You are here******

5. Jackie Randolph

6.  Melissa Varga

7. Darcy Schroeder

8. Rochelle Ayris

9.  Debbie Miller

10. Helen Smith

11. Jackie Rakoski-Diediker

12. Erin Stephenson

13. Sam Slater

14. Katya Bess



 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

7 comments:

  1. Awesome crafty goodmess , have lots of fun with all those papers and embellies and oh my goodness what a haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW COOOL!! I just got that fence die and ALMOST got the halloween keys! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh FABULOUS goodies, awesome dies!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanja! Looks like you will be having a lot of fun playing with your new stuff!! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome spread you got there! :)

    ReplyDelete