Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Blood Curdling........

Hello Crafty Friends!


 For the 13 days of  Halloween at SBS new challenge is:

Blood Curdling effects, don't worry it's simple; add bloody (not really use your embossing powders or spray mists) effects on your projects.
Prize should you win the challenge: $10 Gift Certificate to SBS
We must have at least 6 entires for the prize.

I had to think long and hard on this one...   Was at a lost for while..... UNTIL i cut my finger on my new cutter. LOL  Then it hit me!! How about I get my hands (fingers) a little dirty. So I pulled out my red paint.  You can even see my finger prints!!!




Image used: Dark Diva Carmen
Copics: 
 Dress-R37,R59,R89
Eyes-Y35,Y38
Hair-T10,T08,T06
Greeting & Skull: CTMH Stamp set


Alright... Off you go!!! Lets see what BLOODY CURDLING you can create!!!  Remember we must have 6 entries!! 

Don't for get to check out my DT Mates!!! Were you link your awesome entry!!!  




 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

2 comments:

  1. Creepy card, as if a murder was committed and the killer picked it up. Bwahhahahah. love it

    ReplyDelete