Friday, March 20, 2015

The Rocking Dead

Hello Crafty Friends,


Today is the release of the The Rocking Dead from Simply Betty Stamps! Talk about awesome images .... I had a Rocking time coloring up my images .



ThemBonesCorrine

Copic Markers: 
Skin: B60, YG03, W1
Hair: FYG & FY
Clothes: V20,V22,V25 Boots: W1,W3,W5
Drums: G20,G43
DP- DCV Rocker Glam 
Embellies from my stash





DeadFanRio
Copic Markers: 
Skin: G20,G43,W1,B60
Hair:Florescent Colors markers Purple & Orange & Yellow and White Colored pencil and Stella wink pen on top of it all . 
Colors: Florescent Blue & Pink
Embellies from my stash



Thanks so much for stoping by. Don't for get to check out rest of my DT Mates.  Of Course the SBS Blog

Have a wonder weekend 




 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

3 comments:

  1. Digging the Skull Embellishments to go along with the Zombie Theme!!
    Loving your choice of Colors!!! <3 C R E E P I N ' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Love the background paper!

    ReplyDelete