Friday, May 8, 2015

Simply B Stamps Zodiac Release

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

Today is the release of the new Zodiac Images over at  Simply B Stamps!!! They are awesome !!!!

I had the please to work with Gemini (my sign), Cancer and Libra images. Alright here we go....


All images Hair and Skin are done with Prisma Color Markers. 
Skin: 
Light Peach
Brick Beige
Cinnamon Toast 
Light Tan 

Hair: 
Dark Brown 
Light Tan
Cinnamon Toast 



CANCER 
SN Markers:
Dress: TB1,TB2,TB3
Crab: DR1
Paper and Bling from my stash of goodies  



GEMINI (My Sign) 
 Belt around Dress
SN: OR1
Promarker
Buttercup

Promarker: 
Dress
Pale Pink
Fuchsia Pink
Pink Carnation

Paper and Bling is from my stash



LIBRA
SN Markers
Dress
DR1,DR3,DR5
Scale
CT1,CT3,CT4

Paper and Ribbon from Stampin Up




Thanks for stopping by to check out my twisted makes!!! Have a great day. Don't forget to leave comment so I know you stopped by.


 photo TanjaSignatureblueBG_zpsb71298ed.png

8 comments:

  1. so awesome... Love your colors...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work love your colours and layouts.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work love your colours and layouts.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful!! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations! I adore your papers, and your layouts! :)
    Your mixing of markers works to great effect, too!
    P.S LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colour choices. They are so bold.

    ReplyDelete