Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Art By Miran DT CALL Application

Hello Crafty Friends,


     Today I'm coming out of hiding and applying for Art By Miran dt call.

I'm Tanja (most call me Tee or TJ) from Raleigh, NC.  I have been crafting for over 10 years. Didn't start using digis and copics until 3 years ago and I have not looked back.  Keep trying to improve my craft and learn new things, I like to try and one up myself.  LOL 

Feel that I would make a great addition to the DT. I'm a fun and out going person. The images are fabulous.  Ready to get back into the swing of things. 


The image I used was winter-digital-stamp.




Copic Markes: 
Hair:W3,W5,W7
Skin: E11,E13,E15, B60(Shading the face) 
Clothes: 
YG03,YG05,YG07(Hat and Outfit)
BV02,BV04 (Bow & Scarf)
C3,5,7 (Boots & Skirt)
Paper and Bling from my craft stash 




Other project I made before using Punkette Peta


Copic Markers
Skin- E00,11,13,15
Hair- V22,25,28
Clothes - BG11,13,15, R81,83,85,V22,25,28



Thanks so much for stoping by :) 

Tanja


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Tanya. I was curious what camera you use to take the picture of Punkette Peta? Your purples actually show as purples. Mine show up as blue for all 4 cameras I have purchased. Good luck in the Art by Miran DT call. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Tanya. I was curious what camera you use to take the picture of Punkette Peta? Your purples actually show as purples. Mine show up as blue for all 4 cameras I have purchased. Good luck in the Art by Miran DT call. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love both of your cards.. and to "ME" that is what crafting is all about.. Trying to get better and better and seeing yourself grow.. Good Luck in the DT call, you are so deserving of it, you always put 100% into your work ..
    Hugs
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete